Interfaith Chaplains can provide spiritual care and assistance, sacramental ministries and spiritual support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Chaplains are available for the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Mattel Children's Hospital and the Neuropsychiatric Hospital, all located on UCLA's Westwood campus.
From 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., you can call the Spiritual Care Office at (310) 825-7484 to request a visit.
After hours, ask your nurse to page the On-Call Chaplain at pager # 91770 or contact the Page Operator at (310) 825-6301 and request that the On-Call Chaplain be paged.
The Interfaith Chaplains also can contact a religious leader of a particular faith tradition at your request.
An interfaith Chapel/Meditation Room (Room 17-229) is available for private prayer and meditation 24 hours a day.
The following religious services are available in the hospital and on campus:
- Interfaith Prayer Service: Sundays at 10:30 a.m. Chapel/Meditation room (Room 17-229).
- Roman Catholic Mass: Sundays at noon in the Bel Air room (Room 17-323).
- Muslim Prayers: Every Friday at 1 p.m. in the Kerckhoff Hall Grand Ballroom (UCLA campus) Offered by Muslim Student Association at UCLA. Call (310) 948-7226 for more information.
- Daily Muslim Prayers: Muslim prayer rugs are available in the hospital Chapel/Meditation room in the prayer rug drawer for use for daily prayers.
- Jewish Shabbat Service: Fridays at 4:30 p.m. in the Chapel/Meditation room (Room 17-229).
Everyone is welcome!
If you need spiritual care services for Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center, please call (310) 319-4740.
Last updated: 2/25/2010 10:23:02 AM