Personal fundraising pages make it easy for you to honor or memorialize a loved one, celebrate a special occasion, or hold your own fundraising event while demonstrating your commitment to the fight against cancer. Create your own donation page, tell your story and invite friends and family to show their support.
Create a page now! >>
How To Get Started
- Pick a name for your page
- Find a digital image to upload and display
- Decide on a fundraising goal
- Share a compelling story to honor or inspire
- Make a personal donation as the initial gift for your page
- Invite friends and family to visit your page and show their support by making a contribution
Get started now! >>
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are personal pages?
Personal pages are the perfect way for anyone with a connection to our mission - friends, family, volunteers and others - to raise vital funds for cancer research at UCLA. Each page can include a personal story, images, progress toward a personal fundraising goal and a guest book with notes of encouragement from supporters.
- Where do funds raised from these pages go?
The Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Unless otherwise specified by the page champion, funds donated through personal pages will support highest priority cancer research at the Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Search for an existing page >>
Last updated: 4/22/2013 4:49:10 PM