17th Annual Signature Fundraising Event
Taste for a Cure
Friday, April 20, 2012
Beverly Wilshire Hotel
Home | Chefs | Dinner Committee | Giving | Honoree
Photos | Press | Sponsors | Wineries
Taste for a Cure featured a live and online auction of exceptional items and packages. Each winning bid helped sustain the Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center's vital research programs.
View the 2012 Live Auction Catalog
Ultimate Napa Valley Indulgence
Take home a premium bottle of wine from wineries who participated in Taste for a Cure and enjoy a Napa Valley getaway for four.
- 14 magnum-sized bottles of premium Napa Valley wine from Taste for a Cure 2012 participating wineries.
- Four round-trip coach tickets on American Airlines.
- Two night stay for two couples at Harvest Inn.
- Dinner for four at a Cindy Pawlcyn restaurant, plus two signed cookbooks.
- Lunches and private winery visits in Napa Valley.
Deluxe Seven-Night Paul Gauguin Tahitian Cruise
Set sail to the Soul of the South Seas onboard the luxurious Paul Gauguin in Tahiti for seven-nights of sailing from Papeete to the islands of Raiatea, Taha’a (Motu Mahana), Bora Bora and Moorea.
- Two round-trip economy tickets to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui.
- Seven-night Paul Gauguin Tahiti & Society Islands cruise in a double occupancy window stateroom (Ship's Registry: Bahamas).
-All gratuities are included.
-All meals are included.
-Complimentary use of all sports equipment and facilities.
-Complimentary select beverages/wines.
- Winning bidder will have the opportunity to join Far Niente’s President and CEO, Larry Maguire and his wife Karen, onboard the Far Niente-themed cruise sailing October 6th.
Robb Report 'Car of the Year' Exclusive Experience
Help select the 2013 "Car of the Year" for the March 2013 Robb Report Issue.
- One judge spot in the selection of the 2013 Car of the Year during the first week of November 2012. Includes two days of driving, evaluating and sharing impressions of the best new luxury and sports car offerings of the year.
- Two-night stay for two at Meadowood Napa Valley.
- Two complimentary breakfasts, one complimentary lunch, two cocktail parties and two dinners at Napa's top wineries.
Costa Rica Luxury Villa and Air Package
Experience this beautiful Costa Rican getaway for you and 11 of your closest friends!
- Five night stay at the award-winning 10-bedroom Punto de Vista private villa in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Accommodations available for 12 adults on the 2.5 acre ocean view property (Up to 24 adults and 3 children can be accommodated for an additional fee).
- Villa includes butler/bartender, concierge, housekeeping, and security.
- Gourmet breakfast served daily.
- Four round trip business class tickets on American Airlines.
The opportunity of a lifetime helps fund seed-grants at the Jonsson Cancer Center. Seed-grants are the cornerstone of the JCCC and continue to support the brightest young scientists who are passionate in developing new research projects. You can fund-a-grant at levels from $250 to $10,000.