Skip to page body Patient Care Survivorship Research Cancer Types News Giving Community Partners Clinical Trials
UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center

Where do your donations go?

UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center directors believe the key to world-class achievement is to focus on three strategic priorities: recruit and retain the best faculty; provide them with the tools to succeed; and support them by funding novel ideas that advance the understanding and treatment of cancer.

We are committed to keeping fundraising and administrative expenses low. The Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation directs 90% of total donations to cancer research and cancer-related programs. The remaining 10% goes toward administrative and fundraising expenses.

We appreciate that our donors have chosen to make an important investment in us. We use cost-effective tools, such as e-mail and social media, to reach our supporters. We limit direct mail solicitations and print materials so a greater portion of each gift dollar can fund leading-edge cancer research.

Sign up for our e-mails or become a fan of UCLA Fights Cancer on Facebook to stay informed.

Donate online and help keep our fundraising costs low. It’s safe, secure and green. 

90 Cents of Every Dollar Goes to ResearchDollar Distribution

 

Last updated: 11/1/2011 7:14:36 AM