UCLA-LIVESTRONG™ is part of a community of nationwide LIVESTRONG™ Centers of Excellence. The LIVESTRONG™ Survivorship Center of Excellence Network is a collaborative effort of:
- LIVESTRONG Foundation
- Cancer centers at leading medical institutions.
- Cancer centers’ community affiliates.
The Network's goals are to:
- Provide essential direct survivorship services.
- Increase the effectiveness of survivorship care through research.
- Develop new interventions.
- Share best practices.
There are currently seven Network Centers around the United States. For more info, visit the Lance Armstrong Foundation Survivorship Centers web page.
Last updated: 12/19/2014 3:53:28 PM