The following are some questions you may want to ask your oncologist.
- What is my lymphoma called?
- Is it B or T lymphoma?
- Does it grow fast or slow?
- What stage is the lymphoma in?
- What do you think will happen with my lymphoma in the future?
- What do my tests show?
- How do my results compare to normal?
- When will I need to take these tests again?
- Will you send copies of your notes and my test results to my family doctor?
- What is the goal of therapy for me?
- What kind of treatment do you think I will need?
- When do you think I will need treatment?
- What side effects should I expect from treatment?
- What can I do to help with side effects?
- Do I need to change my daily routine?
- What types of things should I call you about?
- What types of things should I call my family doctor about?
- How many lymphoma patients do you have?
- Is there a clinical trial that might help me?
- Will my treatment be paid for by my health plan (or Medicare)?
Last updated: 5/26/2010 11:18:15 AM