The following are some questions you may want to ask your physician:
- Should I receive the HPV vaccine?
- Should I be tested for an HPV infection?
- How often should I have Pap tests?
- Is cervical cancer a sexually transmitted disease?
- What is my diagnosis and what does it mean?
- What are my options for treatment?
- What are the side effects of this treatment, both in the short term and in the long term?
- Will this treatment affect my ability to become pregnant in the future? Should I consult a fertility expert before starting treatment?
- Should I stop having sex during treatment?
- What can I do to stay as healthy as possible during and after treatment?
- What follow-up tests will I need and how often will I need them?
Last updated: 5/19/2010 4:25:49 PM