Electronic versions of the presentations given at the UCLA Cancer Survivor Education Day are available for download below.
7th Annual UCLA Cancer Survivor Education Day (May 18, 2013)
- Optimizing Psychosocial Wellness and Quality of Life After Cancer Treatment, Anne Coscarelli, Ph.D.
- “Chemobrain:” Cognitive Changes After Cancer Treatment, Linda M. Ercoli, Ph.D.
- Survivorship Care Planning: Getting the most out of your post-treatment follow-up care
Patricia A. Ganz, M.D.
- Cardiovascular Health After Cancer, Eric Yang, M.D.
UCLA Cancer Survivor Education Day (May 19, 2012)
- Cancer and the Law, Shawn Kravich, Esq.
- Cancer Genetic Testing for Survivors and Their Families, Joyce Seldon, C.G.C.
- Cognitive Changes after Cancer Treatment, Patricia A. Ganz, M.D.
- Optimizing Psychosocial Wellness After Cancer Treatment, Anne Coscarelli, Ph.D.
- Sexuality and Intimacy After Treatment, Beth Leedham, Ph.D.
UCLA Cancer Survivor Education Day (April 9, 2011)
- Cognitive Changes After Cancer, Dr. Patricia Ganz, M.D.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment for Insomnia, Dr. Sarosh Motivala, Ph.D.
- Why Should a Cancer Survivor Go See a Primary Care Doctor?, Dr. Benjamin Gilmore, M.D.
- Understanding and Treating Cancer-Related Fatigue, Dr. Julienne E. Bower, Ph.D.
- Well-Being After Cancer, Dr. Anne Coscarelli, Ph.D.
UCLA Cancer Survivor Education Day (May 8, 2010)
- Intro to Survivorship, Dr. Patricia Ganz, M.D.
- Survivorship Care Plans, Jackie Casillas, M.D., M.S.
- PCPs and Survivorship Care, Nancy Grossman, M.D.
- A Road Map for Psychological Well-Being After Cancer, Anne Coscarelli, Ph.D.
- Lifestyle Nutrition and Supplements for Survivors, Mary Hardy, M.D.
UCLA Cancer Survivor Education Day (April 4, 2009)
- Cancer Survivorship: A New Challenge in Delivering Quality Cancer Care, Dr. Patricia Ganz
- The Challenges of Cancer Survivorship: Psychological Understandings & Strategies, Dr. Anne Coscarelli
- Personalized Nutrition and How to Thrive after Cancer: Nutrition 2.0, Carolyn Katzin
- Cognitive Changes After Cancer Treatment, Dr. Patricia Ganz, M.D.
- Employment, Health Insurance & Goverment Benefits, Joanna L. Morales
- Managing Cancer as a Chronic Disease, Shirley Otis-Green
- Post-Treatment Issues for Leukemia, Lymphoma and Bone Marrow or Stem Cell Transplant Survivors, Dr. Lauren C. Pinter-Brown
- Quality of Life Issues After Treatment for Prostate and Testicular Cancer, Dr. Christopher Saigal
Last updated: 5/29/2013 4:24:48 PM