JCCF Board of Directors
Responsibilities of Membership
- Possess a personal commitment to advancing cancer research and treatment.
- Make a personal gift of or raise at least $7,500 per annum for the JCCF, or, alternatively, make a major contribution of time or talent which will benefit the JCCF. Approval of this alternative provision shall be at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
- Participate in at least one committee or, alternatively, offer professional expertise identified as critical to advancing the fund-raising mission of the JCCF.
- Have the ability and willingness to attract equally committed individuals to support the activities of the JCCF, securing at least one new supporter through Lifeline Connection or otherwise (minimum contribution $1,000) each year.
- Attend Board meetings (2x/year) and participate as appropriate in committee meetings and other working meetings of the JCCF.
- Over the course of his/her Board term, seek to identify at least one prospective Board nominee to present to the Nominating Committee for consideration.
Last updated: 4/27/2011 11:33:15 AM